Unit 1 Objectives: Foundations of America
- Students will examine the causes of the American Revolution.
- Students will examine what caused the American victory and the immediate impact of the American revolution on the people of colonial north America.
- Students will examine the how the years 1783-1787 created a need for a new Constitution.
- Students will examine our Constitution and the government that it creates.
- Students will examine how American expansion reflected the development of an American identity and American nationalism between 1800-1850.
Expansion of the US
Study Guide/Materials for Unit 1
C Period Review Materials
These Study Guide answers are SKELETON answers that you should build off of