World War 2 Activities
Task 1: Read through the Beginning of WW2 timeline and answer the questions
Task 2: Watch the Crash Course video below and answer the video questions
Task 3: complete the war in Europe and Pacific Maps & answer the questions
Task 4: Read about the Battle of Stalingrad and answer the Questions
Homework: WW2 Summaries Packet
Crash Course Video Questions:
1. Why is the beginning of WW2 complicated?
2. What is Blitzkrieg? How does advanced technology impact the early part of the war?
3. Why was 1941 so significant for WW2? (who gets involved?)
4. Why was Stalingrad so significant?
5. Why does John Green mention the Canadians? (how did they contribute to WW2?)
6. Why did Germany attack eastern Europe and Russia? (why did they want more land?)
7. Why is WW2 so important to study?
*Review: Do you agree with John Green’s interpretation of WW2? Why or why not?